There are many reasons why more and more people are buying crawler excavators instead of wheeled excavators. The main one is that crawler excavators are more efficient and productive than wheeled excavators. This blog post will discuss the benefits of using crawler excavators and why they are becoming a popular choice for construction professionals.
What is the difference between a crawler excavator and a wheeled excavator?
When it comes to excavators, there are two main types: crawler excavators and wheeled excavators. So, which one is better? Let’s take a closer look at each type.
Crawler excavators are called crawler excavators because they have tracks, which give them excellent traction and stability, making them ideal for working in rough or muddy conditions, and they are also very useful. Wide and able to rotate 360 degrees.
On the other hand, Wheeled excavators have wheels and no tracks, which gives them better speed and manoeuvrability, making them ideal for working in tighter spaces; however, they may work in rough or muddy conditions that are harder to control.
What are the benefits of using a crawler excavator?
Crawler excavators are capable of traversing rough terrain and difficult ground conditions, and they are also capable of carrying heavier loads, making them ideal for difficult construction or excavation projects. There are many reasons why crawler excavators are gaining popularity among construction workers and contractors. First, they offer some advantages that wheeled excavators simply cannot match, such as crawler excavators’ ability to traverse rough terrain and difficult ground conditions with ease, making them ideal for challenging construction or excavation projects. Additionally, they are capable of handling heavier loads than wheeled excavators, making them perfect for large construction projects.
Another reason for the growing popularity of crawler excavators is that they are more versatile than wheeled excavators. Crawler excavators can be equipped with various attachments and tools, making them the perfect choice for a variety of applications. Crawler excavators can handle the job, whether you need to dig trenches, move large boulders, or clear debris.
If you are looking for a versatile and powerful excavator that can tackle even the most challenging construction projects, then a crawler excavator is the way.
Why are crawler excavators more efficient than wheeled excavators?
As the world evolves, so does the need for efficient machinery, which is why more and more people are buying crawler excavators instead of wheeled ones. Crawler excavators have many advantages over wheeled excavators, making them a more efficient choice for many construction projects.
The first advantage of crawler excavators is that they have more power. This extra power makes them ideal for projects that require a lot of digging or lifting. They can also handle rough terrain better than wheeled excavators. The terrain makes them ideal for construction sites that are not easily accessible.
Another advantage of crawler excavators is that they are more versatile. They can be equipped with various attachments, making them perfect for various tasks, from digging trenches to lifting heavy loads; crawler excavators can do it all.
Finally, crawler excavators are more affordable than wheeled excavators. Considering all the advantages they offer, it’s not hard to see why they are so popular among construction companies. So if you’re in the market for a new excavator, be sure to consider the crawler model; you won’t be disappointed!
Tracked excavators also last longer than wheeled excavators because tracks take more minor hits than wheels, and they are less likely to wear and tear. Therefore, you don’t have to replace your crawler excavator as often, saving you a lot of money in the long run.
So, you already know some of the reasons why more and more people are choosing crawler excavators over wheeled ones. If you’re in the market for a new excavator, keep these advantages in mind, you won’t regret it!
What are the cost advantages of crawler excavators compared to wheeled excavators?
Crawler excavators typically cost about 20-30% more than wheeled excavators. However, they offer many advantages that make them worth the extra investment. First of all, crawler excavators are much more stable than wheeled excavators. This is due to their lower centre of gravity and wider track base. Therefore, they are less likely to tip over, even when working on steep slopes or unstable terrain.
Also, crawler excavators have better traction than wheeled excavators. This is because their tracks distribute weight more evenly across the ground, making them ideal for use in muddy or slippery conditions.
Finally, crawler excavators generally have more power than wheeled excavators, and crawler excavators can handle tougher jobs like digging through rock or compacted soil.
So if you’re looking for an excavator that can handle tough jobs and traverse difficult terrain, a crawler excavator is the way to go. While they may have higher upfront costs, they will save you money in the long run by being more durable and efficient.
Do you know how to operate the excavator safely?
(1) The operator of the crawler hydraulic excavator must go through special training, and only after passing the examination and receiving the operation certificate can he be allowed to drive.
(2) The excavator is not allowed to be operated by personnel without an operating license.
(3) When operating the excavator, you must be energetic, concentrated and prohibited from smoking, eating, chatting, and other behaviours that affect safe driving; it is strictly forbidden to operate the excavator after drinking.
(4) When operating the excavator, no other personnel are allowed to stand or sit on the body.
(5) When the excavator’s engine is running, no one is allowed to enter the turning range.
(6) When going up and down the excavator, you must face the equipment and use the steps and handrails. Always use the three-point up and down method and cannot jump.
(7) When the excavator is working with the front shovel, except for loose soil, its working surface should not exceed the excavation height and depth specified by the performance of the machine; during operation, the excavator crawler should keep a safe distance of at least 0.5 meters from the edge of the working surface, such as If you encounter loose soil, you should increase the safety distance according to the specific situation.
(8) Keep the appearance of the excavator clean and tidy, strengthen the routine maintenance of equipment, eliminate hidden dangers and faults in time, and do not open equipment with hidden safety hazards and faults to ensure safe operation.
How to buy crawler excavators from China?
When you are looking to buy a crawler excavator, it is important to do your research to find the best machine for your needs; here are some tips on buying a crawler excavator from China.
(1) Decide what type of excavator you need. There are two main types of excavators: wheeled and tracked. Wheeled excavators are more manoeuvrable, but crawler excavators have more power and can handle rougher terrain. If you need an excavator that can operate in various conditions, then a crawler excavator is the best choice.
(2) Another factor to consider is the size of the machine. Crawler excavators come in various sizes, from small machines ideal for residential projects to larger machines that can handle commercial construction projects.
(3) You should also decide what accessories you need. Many attachments can be used with crawler excavators, such as buckets, thumbs and breakers. Accessories can be purchased separately or together with the excavator. If you’re not sure what accessories you need, it’s a good idea to check with a sales representative so they can help you choose the right accessory for your needs.
(4) Finally, you need to decide where to buy the excavator. There are various dealers selling crawler excavators in China and around the world. You can also buy excavators online, but it’s important to do your research to find a reputable dealer who, after careful research, can find a crawler excavator that fits your needs.
Thank you for reading; please feel free to contact us if you have any comments or suggestions!