Emergency measures for the sudden failure of the brake of the loader during operation, driving, ramps, and curves
1. The driver must strictly inspect the vehicle before leaving the vehicle and confirm that, the technical performance indicators of the vehicle have reached the standard value before leaving the vehicle. The driver can perform predictive braking when the vehicle enters an uphill or downhill or a proper distance before entering a curve, and should step on the brake regardless of the situation. It can not only check the braking performance, but also gain time to control the speed of the car in the event of a brake failure.
2. In the face of sudden failure of the vehicle’s brakes, the driver must deal with it calmly, use the terrain and other available factors to slow down as much as possible, and drive the vehicle to a flat place to stop immediately.
3. When the brake suddenly fails, the hand brake is preferred to stop.
4. When the hand brake is invalid, choose a spacious ground, put down the bucket, and use the friction between the bucket and the ground to force the vehicle to stop. It is strictly forbidden to use the bucket to dig the ground directly at a large angle. If the bucket directly hits the ground and the vehicle speed is high It may cause the vehicle to tip over.
5. If the above measures are invalid, you can directly switch the forward gear to the reverse gear and increase the throttle, use the reverse resistance of the engine and the gearbox to force the vehicle to stop quickly (but this method is only limited to emergency avoidance situations use).
6. The friction and collision of rocks, walls, buildings and other objects can also be used to slow down and stop the vehicle, but people must be avoided.
Emergency treatment methods when the loader suddenly stops the engine during operation and driving.
1. When the loader is in operation and driving, the engine suddenly turns off, and the driver can quickly start the engine. If the engine fails to start, use the stored air source of the vehicle to step on the brake for emergency braking, and choose a safe zone to stop and check.
2. If the brake air source is insufficient after the engine is turned off, the hand brake and the bucket can be used to rub the ground to achieve parking.
3. If the vehicle must be inspected and repaired on the ramp, wheel stop measures must be taken.
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@nicosail.com”.