Model OKY50 Rough Terrain Forklift is a unique vehicle with a rated load of 5.0 tons and a lifting height of 3.5m. The large wheel-side reducer driving axle and full hydraulic transmission case make the vehicle move in any complex off roadways; it adopts articulated chassis and the min. The turning radius is 4.2 meters only.
YUNNEI 4102 Supercharged engine
OKY50 5 Tons All-terrain Off-Road forklift for sale
Features: Powerful lifting force, working time is shortened, and the working efficiency is improved.
Air-over-oil assist caliper braking system.
Split type torque converter, not easy to overheat, easy maintenance.
Optional engine: YTO or CUMMINS engine.
Electronic flameout, automatic power off, no knife-switch.
|Rated Load||5000 kg|
|Max. unloading Height||3500 mm|
|Overall Weight||7800 kg|
|Engine Model||YUNNEI 4102 Supercharged engine|
|Drive mode||Four-wheel drive|
|Front tire||900-20 Steel wire tire|
|Rear tire||16/70-20 Pneumatic tire|
|Ground Clearance||32 mm|
|Min. Turning Radius||4250 mm|
1. The OKY50 off-road forklift for sale is driven by YUNNEI 4102, 76 kW turbocharged and water-cooled diesel engines, featuring high reliability and low fuel consumption.
2. The rated load of the fork is 5000 Kg, and the lifting height is 3.5m. Fork size and lifting height can be customized.
3. The car has ROPS & FOPS cab, which can greatly improve the driver’s safety.
4. The mast’s tilt angle is 6 ° / 12 ° (F / R).
5. The car adopts a split torque converter, which is not easy to overheat and is easy to maintain.
6. The engine casing adopts a thickened punch forming steel plate, which greatly improves the vehicle’s stability.
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@nicosail.com”.