Single Drum Walk-behind Mini Roller
Road rollers adapt to the asphalt road, concrete road, sports venue built, project building, compact the stone, sand, soil. We could supply 2 types of power: gasoline (petrol) engine, diesel engine. According to your applications, we will supply OEM and recommend service.
|Steel Wheel Size|
Details About Single Drum Walk-behind Mini Roller For Sale
Single drum walk behind static road roller:
This static road roller is mainly used for municipal and road maintenance operations and suitable for compaction operations in trench foundations, pipe trench backfilling, building construction and square construction projects, compacting lawns, gravel, sand, and other foundation projects. Equipped with brand-name power to ensure quality and superior performance.
The working radius is small, the edge is strong, and it can work in a small area; the well-known brand hydraulic system is adopted, and the operation is convenient.
The armrest adopts a plane gear adjustment mechanism, which is flexible and convenient and can be easily operated by workers of different heights; self-locking reversing mechanism, easy reversing and convenient operation; surface spraying, beautiful and beautiful, anti-rust and corrosion-resistant.
Single drum walk behind road rollers Parameters:
|Engine Model||HONDA GX160||CF170|
|Drive Type||Hydraulic pump, motor drive|
|Vibration Control||Automatic Vibration|
|Static Linear Load||40N/cm|
|Hydraulic Oil Tank||19L|
|Steel Wheel Size||φ450X600mm|
|Package Size||1500x780x1050 mm|
- Small operating radius, can work in a small area.
- Honda petrol engine or famous diesel engine, quality assurance, superior performance, easy start.
- The transmission mechanism uses a famous hydraulic drive system and infinitely variable speed; reversing is a convenient, long service life.
- Diesel Power by electric startup, portable flexible.
- Increasing steel wheel, aggravating fuselage is a replacement product of traditional tamper machine.
- Surface spray, beautiful appearance, rust-resistant.