8 Tons New Hydraulic Small Truck Cranes
This truck crane uses a 64KW engine with emission standard five, six booms, single boom 6 meters, a total of five legs, 2 winches, and a total weight of 9500kg.
|Single arm length|
|Number of boom sections|
9100 * 2150 * 3000mm
Details About 8 Tons New Hydraulic Small Truck Cranes For Sale
8 Tons Small Truck Cranes Description
The optimizing layout of the 8 Tons Small Truck Cranes makes the main bearing carriers more reasonable, and the lifting performance is higher than the products with the same tonnage.
- Apply the mature jib technique, which integrates plug-in boom head, embedded boom block, and special telescoping mechanism, making the jib more stable and reliable.
- Optimize the stress design. Adopt the box-type outriggers, which have a larger span, stronger rigidity, and better stability.
|Rated elevating capacity||8000kg|
|Max. Lifting Height||25m|
|Main hook single load||8000kg|
|Main hook single elevating speed||76 m/min|
|Auxiliary hook single load||600 kg|
|Auxiliary hook single elevating speed||53m/min|
|Crane jib structure||U shape|
|Platform||Anti-skidding and big|
|The central axially symmetrical||Five oil ways|
1. 8 Tons Small Truck Cranes leading performance: Customized lifting height according to customer requirements, the performance leading in 5%,
The grade ability is 40%, which makes the machine have good road adaptability.
2. The unique U boom and plug-in boom head make the load-carrying capacity more balanced and lift more smoothly.
3. The unique stretch and retract technique prevents misoperation; the stretch and retract of the boom are safer and more reliable.
4. The control system is optimized by 8 patents; lifting, rotation, and luffing are easy and reliable.
5. Six unique technologies supply the quality assurance and make the products keep a high value.
6. The innovative jib system adopts embedded block, plug-in boom head, and octagon jib, which has excellent lifting performance and safe and reliable lifting work.
7. The unique stretch and retract technique avoids the bend of the core pipe and cylinder and the break of the boom caused by misoperation, improving the operations’ safety.
8. Eight patent techniques ensure the smooth, high efficiency, and energy conservation of the lifting, rotation, and luffing systems.
9. Adopt the new hydraulic motor with a big torque starting point, making the secondary lifting safer.
10. The human design makes the cab and control cab more spacious and easy to operate.