10 Tons New Hydraulic Small Truck Crane
This truck crane uses a 130HP engine with emission standard five, 5-6 sections of boom, 6 meters of single-section boom, a total of five legs, 2 total weight of 12500kg.
Kama 3550 National Five chassis
|Single arm length|
|Number of boom sections|
Details About 10 Tons New Hydraulic Small Truck Crane For Sale
10 tons hydraulic truck cranes for sale Description
The optimizing layout of the hydraulic truck cranes for sale makes the main bearing carriers’ stress more reasonable, and the lifting performance is higher than the products with the same tonnage.
- Apply the mature jib technique, which integrates a plug-in boom head, embedded boom block, and special telescoping mechanism, making the jib more stable and reliable.
- Optimize the stress design. Adopt the box-type outriggers, which have a larger span, stronger rigidity, and better stability.
|Rated elevating capacity||10000kg|
|Max. Lifting Height||27m|
|Main hook single load||10000kg|
|Main hook single elevating speed||76m/min|
|Auxiliary hook single load||1000kg|
|Auxiliary hook single elevating speed||55(m/min)|
|Tires||8.25-16 with spare tires|
|Crane jib structure||U shape|
|Platform||Anti-skidding and big|
|The central axially symmetrical||Five oil ways|
1. Hydraulic truck cranes for sale leading performance: Customized lifting height according to customer requirements, the performance leading in 5%,
The grade ability is 40%, which makes the machine have good road adaptability.
2. The unique U boom and plug-in boom head make the load-carrying capacity more balanced and lift more smoothly.
3. The unique stretch and retract technique prevents misoperation; the stretch and retract of the boom are safer and more reliable.
4. The control system is optimized by 8 patents; lifting, rotation, and luffing are easy and reliable.
5. Six unique technologies supply the quality assurance and make the products keep a high value.
6. The innovative jib system adopts embedded block, plug-in boom head, and octagon jib, which has excellent lifting performance and safe and reliable lifting work.
7. The unique stretch and retract technique avoids the bend of the core pipe and cylinder and the break of the boom caused by misoperation, improving the operations’ safety.
8. Eight patent techniques ensure the smooth, high efficiency, and energy conservation of the lifting, rotation, and luffing systems.
9. Adopt the new hydraulic motor with a big torque starting point, making the secondary lifting safer.
10. The human design makes the cab and control cab more spacious and easy to operate.